Monday 14 January 2013

Janathon-Lite: Day 3

Today was a continuation of yesterday - the battle of the immune system and the lurgy continued. I also had a visitor - the lovely Ange - coming round in the afternoon, so an additional activity had to occur, as the carpet was somewhat crunchy. I had to resort to working in stages, as standing up for more than 5 minutes was very difficult. Interval hoovering!

Janathon-Lite 03: Battling illness
                           Hoovering entire flat - in 5 minute intervals.

Would be nice to feel better soon.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, I enjoy reading through your post. I wanted to write
    a little comment to support you.

    Here is my web site Green coffee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything is very open with a precise description of the issues.

    It was truly informative. Your site is very useful. Many thanks for sharing!


    sex drive

    ReplyDelete