Wednesday 2 January 2013

Janathon-Lite Day 2

As I appear to be right at Death's door, and the brightness of the screen is hurting my eyes, this is going to be short. There was no miracle cure/recovery. My throat is so swollen that eating is hideous. A day of little/no movement - well, between bad and sofa hardly counts - I've not been outside, so no cycling or walking has occurred, but I still reckon I get to say I did day 2!

 Janathon-Lite, Day 2:
 Today my immune system went into battle with a nasty evil lurgy. The fact that I'm still alive is proof that it's still trying, the fact that I'm not better offers testimony to the severity of the battle.
 If anyone wants to argue about whether this is exercise, I would like to point out that judging by my absolute exhaustion levels, it certainly is. So there.

Nx

No comments:

Post a Comment